Perhaps, you have also encountered the trouble that How to Take Care Newborn Kittens.
Here is my story:
One day, a kitten buried in the garbage heap and slowly climbing out. My girlfriend looked at her, so poor, we saved her out. We took her to our dormitory.
However, we did not know how to raise the newborn kitten. The kitten born just a few days, but do not eat, do not drink water, do not drink milk. We have no idea on what to feed newborn kittens in an emergency.
Then we searched a lot of tips about caring for newborn kittens. As an experienced person, we are happy to share our experience with you. The following are the tips we summarized.
How to Take Care Newborn Kittens?
1. It is really very difficult to take care newborn kittens. When we are feeding the kitten the most critical must be warm.
The newborn kitten was left from her mother then lack warm. It’s better to put a heating Lights to the kitten’s nest and wrapped the kitten in a blanket.
2. If there is no heated light in our home, then we can also use a small electric blanket. Then we have to set the temperature of the electric blanket in the low and use a towel to cover up. Last, you should pad a common Blanket and then put your lovely kittens on a blanket.
3. The newly born kitten’s body is very weak, the most common trouble is the problem of many bacteria. Which used to be overlooked by many people. You should pay more attention to the health of kittens. When you preparing to contact kittens, it is recommended that you use soap and water to wash your hands for at least two minutes.
You should pay more attention to the health of kittens. When you preparing to contact kittens, it is recommended that you use soap and water to wash your hands for at least two minutes.
4. The blanket inside small cat nest we have to carefully change every day, which is to ensure that the kitten’s health. It is recommended that you replace the kitten with a blanket in every morning, and then wash with hot water soap. Then make sure it gets dried in the sun.
It is recommended that you replace the kitten with a blanket in every morning, and then wash with hot water soap. Then make sure it gets dried in the sun.
5. It’s a common wrong that feeding milk to the newly born kitten.
Our cat food advisors have done in-depth discussion in A Guide to Choosing the Best Kitten Food on TheBestCadvisor.
A kitten needs more of everything in the food than an adult cat. More proteins, more vitamins and minerals and more amino acids.It is recommended to avoid things like raw meat, milk or raw eggs since the immune system of the kitten still isn’t strong and resistant enough.
Feeding milk to the newly born kitten will seriously affect the health of kittens, this is conducive to the growth of healthy cats. You should feed your kitten with a milk replacer for kittens. There a lot of kitten food on selling, you can buy it from supermarket or online.
What to feed a baby kitten? If you don’t have a formula, check out the top 5 best kitten food brands recommend by cat food advisor.
6. The resistance of newborn kittens body is very poor and they are very sensitive to the temperature.
So be sure to control the temperature of the milk when you feed your kitten. The temperature should keep almost same to the kitten body temperature. Don’t feed the kitten with cold milk.
7. Use a special bottle to feed the newly born kitten. When you are feeding a kitten with a kitten bottle, you should break the kitten’s mouth and put the nipple in it.
Some cats don’t suck the milk, then you can try to squeeze the milk bottle to let the milk out, then the kitten will start feeding.
Keep in mind when buying kitten food:
Kittens have more different nutrition needs than adult cats. The kitten food should contain more calories and simply more nutrition.
Once you got the tips above, you will know how to take care newborn kittens without a mother.
Learn to choose the best cat food for your cat?
Take care of your little kitten.